“Provide access to high quality allergy services for patients suffering from a variety of allergic symptoms”
Over 50 million people in the US suffer from allergies, directly impacting our healthcare economy by over 7.9 billion dollars due to pharmaceuticals, hospitalizations, increased physician visits, and missed workdays. All of these only masking the underlying condition with adverse effects.
Subcutaneous Immunotherapy (SCIT) and Sublingual Immunotherapy (SLIT) are the most reliable means of desensitizing the body to what it’s allergic to. The individual treatment plan is prescribed by the physician and administered by an ASA Allergy Technician. ASA provides the Allergy Technician, antigens, certain medical supplies to the clinic, facilitates the testing of qualified patients and administration of immunotherapy if prescribed. The provider conducts the ear, nose, and throat (ENT) assessment, and approves all custom prescriptions.
● Provide custom allergy services to physicians under the direction of a board certified allergist and clinical staff
● Environmental, Food and Penicillin Testing, Scratch/Prick and Intradermal Testing
● Immunotherapy: Subcutaneous and Sublingual
BENEFITS OF IMMUNOTHERAPY
● Long term allergy relief
● No long term (or reduced) cost of allergy medication
● Can prevent the development of new allergies
● Prevent the progression of allergy related diseases in children
Link to their website http://www.asallc.net/index.html